Join the Worthland Team
Worthland Construction has always been focused on the best environment for safe and healthy employment careers. We appreciate the unique strengths of each individual and adjust job responsibilities to best suit their skills and capabilities.
To apply for a position, complete and return our application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Project Manager who will take on the management of key client projects with the goal of delivering every project on time, within budget and within scope.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Successfully manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
Seeking highly experience Superintendent to provide on-site coordination for all phases of construction projects, including coordinating subcontractors, material and equipment, ensuring that specifications are being strictly followed, and work is proceeding on schedule and within budget. Superintendent shall be responsible for scheduling, inspections, quality control, and job site safety.
Essential Functions / Major Responsibilities of Superintendent:
- Schedule subcontractors, consultants, and vendors in critical path to ensure timely completion.
- Perform quality control duties and responsibilities regarding the work being performed.
- Communicate with project team regarding RFI’s, and Material Submittals.
- Ensure that subcontractor is fully executing and complying with his contracted scope of work.
- Coordinate required inspections with local jurisdictions.
- Identify subcontractor non-compliance with safety, health, and environmental quality standards.
- Identify conflicts in construction progress and communicate them to project team for resolution.
- Maintain daily log (written) of activities on the jobsite.
- Perform Superintendent duties at multiple job sites, simultaneously.
- Ensure subcontractor has corrected all deficiencies identified by project team.
- Walk all units on project daily to monitor activities and assist in future planning.
- Preside over weekly subcontractor meetings designed to coordinate the work.
- Issue notices of non-compliance to subcontractors in regards to quality of work or scheduling.
- Ensure that the job site is always kept in a clean and organized manner.
- Perform job progress and completion punch list identification and completionMUST HAVE A GOOD DRIVING RECORD AND BACKGROUND CHECK REQUIRED*
The construction laborer performs tasks involving physical labor on construction projects. The position may operate a variety of hand and power tools and may clean and prepare sites, dig trenches, set braces to support the sides of excavations, erect scaffolding, clean up rubble and debris, and remove waste materials. The position may assist other craft workers.
Americans with Disabilities Act Specifications
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is exposed to weather conditions.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Pay scale is per-hour depending on the position and verified skill level.
Unless otherwise stated, these are full-time positions with possible weekend and overtime work required. A 90-day probation period is mandatory for all new hires.